MH Solutions was selected to provide ICP-BAF training for a sold out Business Agility Conference in Hyderabad, India.
The topic of the two-day workshop is focusing on how organisations can thrive in the 21st century. Some of the questions participants were encouraged to think about are:
- What decision-making structures are best for the success of my organisation?
- Which leadership style will help my business conquer new markets and harvest opportunities?
- How should my marketing approach change in the 21st century?
- What updates are required for my HR policies to build high-performing teams?
- How should my organisation be structured for success?
Agility in a business context is the ability of an organisation to rapidly adapt to market and environmental changes in productive and cost-effective ways. Business agility is crucial for organisational survival in the current volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous (VUCA) conditions.
The training is aimed at:
- Anyone who wants to improve their organisation’s stake in market
- Those who are keen to learn about the current leading-edge in business models and give their business a competitive advantage.
Upon completing this training the participants will understand differentiating behaviours for themselves, identify improvement areas for their organisation, and have a drafted transition plan for both.
- Learn enabling factors for organisational intelligence
- Objectively assess your current state
- Construct a personalised learning roadmap
- Draft an improvement plan for your organisation
The training will also benefit participants’ colleagues as the insights will help organisation to acquire competitive advantage by adopting new organisational models.
If you would like to take part in one of our upcoming public trainings, simply fill in the details below and we will be in touch.